We are very excited to get the new Ultimaker 2+ Connect 3D printers into our shop at 3D Universe!
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect is the successor to the Ultimaker 2+, which has achieved success in both SMB and higher education.
One of the key benefits of the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is the integrated digital workflow enabled by the printer’s network connectivity. For customers who want a more efficient workflow, this is one of the key reasons to upgrade.
The Ultimaker 2+ Connect also has several improvements and features that further facilitate the printer’s high uptime and enable customers to start 3D printing even faster.
To learn more, check out our new videos below, or keep reading further down.
The following video provides an overview of the new Ultimaker 2+ Connect 3D printer and how it compares to its predecessor, the Ultimaker 2+.
In the following video, we’ll take you through the step-by-step process of setting up the Ultimaker 2+ Connect and the optional Air Manager.
Introducing the Ultimaker 2+ Connect
With networking capabilities and a new touchscreen, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is your reliable first step into our world of easy, remote 3D printing. Simply unbox and connect three components, to get started.
This speedy setup even makes installing multiple 3D printers effortless.
Easy to use.
Thousands of designers and educators love Ultimaker technology because it just keeps working – day and night, year after year. Since 2015, over 6 million prints have been prepared for its predecessor. And the Ultimaker 2+ Connect improves on that workhorse legacy.
Ultimaker 2+ Connect Key Features
• Network connectivity: Via Wi-Fi or Ethernet, print remotely over the cloud with added security.
• Easy setup: Install the printer in minutes, and benefit from improved ergonomics and assisted bed leveling.
• Next-gen components: A stiffer build platform and rigorously tested material profiles ensure reliable printing.
• Touchscreen: For every action, the 2.4” color touchscreen gives you intuitive control and assistance.
• Easy maintenance: A clean and updated design keeps maintenance needs to around 20 minutes per month.
• Wide material choice: With our open filament system, you can always find the right material.
• Enhanced safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager (optional add on) removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles and shields users from hot components.
• Hit the ground printing. With just three components to assemble, you can start printing quality 3D prints within 30 minutes. The new color touchscreen allows anyone to set up and operate the printer.
• High uptime. Low maintenance. Built upon an architecture that has delivered millions of high-quality prints, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect is a robust workhorse requiring less than 20 minutes of maintenance per month.
• Cloud 3D printing built-in. Access Ultimaker software to speed up your design and validation process. Move between software preparation, hardware production, and cloud monitoring – without the need for flash storage.
Ultimaker Air Manager (Optional)
The optional Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager gives you more confidence and setup flexibility. Designed to simply and effectively increase user safety, it removes up to 95% of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and shields users from hot and moving components.
These are the key features of the Air Manager:
UFP filtering: For more air quality peace of mind, the Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager includes a single-speed fan to efficiently pull air through a large EPA filter. This gives you the flexibility to install multiple printers in more locations.
Enhanced operator safety: The Ultimaker 2+ Connect Air Manager fully encloses the build chamber for a more stable printing environment and to prevent anyone from touching hot and moving components.
Get Your Ultimaker 2+ Connect Ordered Today!
Visit our 3D Universe shop or reach out to us for more information about the new Ultimaker 2+ Connect or any other 3D printing questions at email@example.com and make sure you check out Ultimaker Essentials too!